About Lisa Schroeder
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Bay City real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Bay City, Bay County, Bangor, Monitor, Kawkawlin, Auburn, Linwood, Hampton, Essexville, Portsmouth, Kochville, Frakenlust, Beaver, Fraser, Williams, Linwood areas, please contact me.
- Full Time Real Estate Team (Lisa, Jon & their assistant Heather)
- Available Around 'Your' Schedule
- Approximately $11 Million Dollars In Sales Each Year!
- #1 At Bay Area Real Estate Since 1996
- Lisa's Team Can Show You Any Home For Sale On The Market
- There Is No Charge For Lisa's Service In Finding You A New Home
- Lisa Will Treat You Like A Friend And Give You The Best Service Possible
- Specializing As A Buyers Agent Upon Request
- Sales Awards For: Top Listings, Top Closings & Top Closed Sales 19 consecutive years.